Sydney Tea Syrup
A simple sweet tea syrup for keeping in the fridge or on the barcart. It works as a great mixer for cocktails and mocktails when you want that extra hit of refreshing summer goodness.
- 4tsp Sydney blend
- 1/2 C white sugar
- Sparkling or soda water
1. In a small saucepan, bring 1C fresh water to boil.
2. Add 4tsp of Sydney tea and brew for 5min.
3. Strain and return to stove and bring to slow boil.
4. Add 1/2C white sugar and stir til dissolved
5. Allow syrup to cool, then pour into bottle to refrigerate.
When serving, add a splash or two to taste, to a glass of sparkling or soda water.
Add lemon slice, peach or mango pieces to garnish, if desired.